Flea market - Ecseri piac

11:14 Unknown 2 Comments

A few weeks ago I visited the largest flea market in Budapest, which was pretty incredible for me. So many interesting, nice and old things together with catchpenny! The bargainers, the bargaining itself, the atmosphere, everything was like thousand years ago and I realized that the trading is a special part of our life. This is a collection of stuffs, which belonged to other people, who maybe died and these are the things that they left for the future. A strange feeling...

Entrance

Sissi

Green and saxophone

Goethe

Bottles alias szódásüveg

Elegant

From a rich hunter

Mirror with two girls

Sewing-machine

Thin vase

Santa Maria

To count something

Rocking-chair, piano and tricolor

Hunting-watch

From the drunken sailor

Radio

Retro vacuum-cleaner

Pajtás, the Hungarian camera

Orion TV

Watch market

Furniture market

Everything from everywhere

Blind balance

Mercedes

Dish market

My favorite piece

Camera with 5 lens

Bakelite player

Miss Lamp

From an ice-skater

Only for one person

Ceramic connection

Caloric

Wish for 4

Accordion

Like Mucha

Vintage sunglasses

Girls girls girls

Freedom street

Soviet

Sexy handhold

One string

Make-up

Chandeliers

Maybe 100 years old

For babes

The old "Hungarian" coat of arms - last seen in 1990
What do you wish for?
Bye 
Pápá
Ági

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. peppermintcowboy2 February 2011 at 13:25

    Your work is consistently impressive, but honestly, this is where I think you really shine. You have the most extraordinary knack for photographing ordinary objects. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you transform the mundane into the magical. Your 'Vintage Sunglasses' photo is an excellent example of what I'm talking about! I encounter things like that in my daily life, and never take notice... yet it looks so otherworldly through your camera lens! I'm captivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, so much Cowboy! I am glad, you like my works!

    ReplyDelete