♫ "Te quiero Barcelona" ♫

15:12 Unknown 4 Comments




This is the last collection that I want to share with you and it is about the variegation of the Catalan capital. Many faces, shades, lights, colors, smells came in to my mind thinking back. To show my love for this city I choose a song from the Soundtrack of Vicky Cristina Barcelona, it can help to create the real atmosphere.


Waving angel

Golden horses

The Gothic part of the city

Balconies

Closed farmacia

Graffiti wall

Les tapes

Graffiti everywhere


The other side of the city

Palm path

Ramblas

Clutter

Some drinks

Sweets

Main attractions of Barcelona

Entrance of El corte inglés

T-shirts with Dalí works

Candle-telephone

Miró on the street

Nice panorama from the Montjuïc

Cable car in the Montjuïc

The Olympic Park

Beach with Sailing-ship-building

Norwegian

Port with bridge

Puerto de Barcelona
Containers

Have a great week-end!
Ági


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I came here from your link on ColourLovers! Couldn't stop staring your amazing photos!
    Congratulations
    soniapm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your photographs make the ordinary seem so whimsical! Your work reveals the magic in everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Actually that is the aim of my blog. I create my magic world, and I hope that there are some people who feel the same and like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great fotos :) congratulations :)

    el_gusano from colourlovers :)

    un besito guapa :)

    ReplyDelete