Night walks in Budapest

20:46 Unknown 0 Comments

Dear Readers, now I am able to write my blog after a short break. I promised you to show my country and especially Budapest. The most beautiful part of the city is the castle quarter called: Budai Várnegyed The Buda Castle. When I am in Hungary I always try to visit this monuments, streets and main points because of its atmosphere. I think Budapest has the most amazing panorama with the Danube and the Bridges from the cities I've visited in my whole life. These pics were made on a small walk in Buda Castle with my old friends and in -10°C, so that was a fresh night.

The Buda Castle

In the Castle

Turul, this bird is the forefather of the Hungarians

Candelabra

The view from the Castle to the Danube, the Chain Bridge, and the St. Steven's Basilica in the background

The Fisherman's Bastion

You can have an amazing view from here

It is so unique at night

Some details

Under the arch

Smart bastions

The Hungarian Parliament, such a perfect building

The Matthias Church, the jewel-box of the Castle Quartier

The Danube with the Széchenyi Chain Bridge

On the Chain Bridge

Lamp and snow

The Batthyány Square

Restaurant

Dísz tér - The square next to the Castle

On the other side of the Danube with the little boy

The only tunnel of Budapest

The Gresham Palace

Have a nice evening!
Bye
Ági

You Might Also Like

0 comments: