♫ Sous le ciel de Paris ♫

16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

This week is about memories. Last year in May, in the month of love we spent five days in Paris. I hope that most of you have visited the most romantic city in the world. For me it is really hard to describe the diversity of my feelings about Paris. In my memories there are many tastes, scents, smells, colors, lights, scenes of the life and I can hear always some Parisian music. Of course there are lot of tourists, but I think we experienced many parts of the life in Paris being on the metro early morning with the workers, walking at the Seine late at night, visiting the Marais, drinking a café in the Deux Magots and just sitting on a bank and feel Paris, the never-ending source of inspiration. Now I show you the main attractions, as I saw them and don't forget to listen to the gorgeous music of Edith Piaf.  

Edith Piaf - Sous le ciel de Paris

Tour d'Eiffel

Arc de Triomphe

Moulin rouge

Conciergerie

Musée du Louvre

Sacré-Coeur

Opéra de Paris

Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris

In the Louvre

Dom of the Printemps

Dom of the Panthéon

Rose window in the Notre Dame

Bridges over the Seine

Glass pyramid

Elegant steal

Needle-point

Iron artwork

Ants

View from the Eiffel tower to the Arc de Triomphe

The Louvre

Grand Palais and Petit Palais

Gare du nord

Modern quarter

Geometric

Symmetric

Grande Arche

Montmartre

Up to the Sacré-Coeur

In green light

Garden

Sacré-Coeur with many people

View from the Sacré-Coeur

Petit Palais

Golden and black

With angels

Dramatic

In the Panthéon


Foucault's pendulum in the Panthéon

The golden fish

Real luxury

La terrasse

I ordered just a coffee

Dans Les Deux Magots

Chanel SS2010

Ricci Ricci

Printemps

Au Printemps

Holy

Cinema

Spiral in the Arc de Triomphe

Statue of Miró

Treble clef

Night at the Seine

Mirror
I hope you enjoyed the photos!
Have a great day!
Bisous
Ági

You Might Also Like

0 comments: