Bonjour Nancy

17:00 Unknown 0 Comments

First I would like to introduce my new friend. :) Actually it was for me a dream to work with a Canon EOS 7D and now I can't tell you how happy I am to shot with this amazing camera! So these are my first pictures and I promise you to do my best with it!

This weekend we visited the French region: Lorraine. On Saturday the main attraction was Nancy, the grandiose French city with the famous Place Stanislas, one of the UNESCO World Heritage. This square is really beautiful as the stone colors dominate and the wrought iron with golden decoration makes it more gorgeous. As we are a huge fan of French cuisine, we went to the market, where I shot some photos too. I loved the Mediterranean feeling of the city, and though it was not so warm it felt like summer.


Fountain of Amphitrite

Details of the golden wrought iron

Grandiose

Arc Héré

Golden angel





Place Stanislas

Hôtel de Ville

Falling angel

Warm colors

Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Meurthe-et-Moselle

Mediterranean details

Art nouveau


Paul, le boulanger

Oyster

Sea food

Divers cheese

Star cheese, pocket cheese, and other delicious details

Some sweets

O' Kebap, the Turkish McDonald's


Tramway on tyres. So no tram, no bus, no trolleybus.

Night in Nancy

Night lights at the townhall
I hope you enjoyed the first part of my reportage from France!
Have a nice evening!
Bisous,
Ági

You Might Also Like

0 comments: