In love with Strassbourg

14:16 Unknown 0 Comments



I have been already 4 times in Strassbourg the capital city of Alsace, but the last time in September was the most amazing. Sunshine, 25°C, many flowers, delicious sweets, window shopping and the typical French atmosphere. I think I love that city very much, but let the pictures tell you what I feel...
 
Small chanels in the Petite France

La Petite France

Colorful houses in the Petite France

Afternoon mood

Houses with arcades

Tower

Door

Afternoon light on the cathedral

Balcony

So French

Painted house







In the middle of a restaurant: Brasserie

Dotted bicycle

My perfect bag in a perfect atmosphere

Petite France with flowers

Flowers with Petite France



Old house on the main square

The small version







Save your bike

Skupture?

I LOVE MACARONS

You should try PAUL's patisserie

Can't choose

Macaron cake

Macarons

Sweets

Cakes in autumn mood
 
Bises
Ági

You Might Also Like

0 comments: